Yup, that's right....NO SEW! Grab your boyfriend's old jeans and give them a makeover with a little bit of sequin fabric and you'll have an amazing summer wardrobe piece.....perfect for day to night. They're comfortable, too! BTW, I'm starting to get addicted to E-6000 Fabri-Fuse. Perfect for
No-Sew projects. Remember, have fun, UP-style and don't forget to Make Your Mark!
Julie makes everything look good!
See how easy they are to make here!
STUFF YOU'LL NEED
Butcher paper & Scissors
1. Place paper over one leg of the jean and pin in place
2. Using a crayon or tailor's chalk, rub around the shape of leg along the seams
3. Perfect the lines with a marker
4. Pin the cut out pattern to folded sequin fabric and then cut
5. Place on the jeans and cut around the belt loop if you need to
6. Glue all around the edges with E-6000 Fabri-Fuse
Time to rock your new jeans!