I finally bought a stack of the flat wood frames I keep seeing on every trip to the 99c store! I admit that they sat around for a week before I finally figured out what to do with them. I grabbed a little funky scrapbook paper and paint and created a wall filled with some serious color & happiness. I'm sure you have everything on hand to make these, so grab the family and get making. They're only a buck and not every craft project has to cost a fortune, right!
Now get out there and Make Your Mark!
My stack of happiness!
So much color!
Where do I start?
Watch how to make them here!
STUFF I USED
Americana DuraClear Gloss Varnish
Fun scrapbook paper
Dollar store wood frames
1. Trace around the frame on the scrapbook paper
2. Cut out and make sure it fits perfectly
3. & 4. Paint around the frame edges on the front and paint the entire back in a matching color
5. Add Decoupage medium to the front of the frame and adhere the cutout
6. Add two coats of gloss varnish when dry waiting 10 minutes in between coats
Can't wait to fill these with black and white photos!