Recently I decided to clean out the little closet in my kitchen.......You might have a little closet like this? It's where you shove everything unsightly right before company arrives and then you forget about it until one day, the door bursts open and you realize that's where everything you ever thought you lost has been.....If you lost it, that's where it was. Along with all of the crap in there, I found glass vases galore. Small ones, big ones and ugly ones that come with flower deliveries. Well, this color freak decided to give them a makeover before I donated them to my local thrift store and this is what happened. And yes, I used every color in the box. Remember to go color crazy, use stuff in THAT closet and always Make Your Mark!
Watch the quick tutorial here!
STUFF I USED
1. Clean your vase with rubbing alcohol
2. Base coat the vase with Gloss Enamels in white
3. 4. & 5. One color at a time starting with the lightest colors first, paint
colors randomly around the vase
*Let the colors dry for a few minutes in between color changes
6. Circle the rim with a metallic paint marker
7. Draw a line around the vase about 1 1/4 inch from the bottom
8. Coat the base with the iCraft Deco Foil adhesive pen
9. Apply the gold Deco Foil to the adhesive after it has dried for a few minutes