Hedgehogs, squirrels and baby possums just do it for me. I have no idea why, but I find just looking at them makes me happy. Set me in front of a baby hedgehog taking a bath in a kitchen sink and I'm done for. DONE FOR! Well, now you see why I needed to make these hedgehog pillows. Instructions and pattern are included in this blog. Make them any size you want and don't forget to Make Your Mark!
A family affair
Stop and smell the flowers
Watch how to make them here!
STUFF I USED
DecoArt Stylin Paints
Brown and cream medium weight fabric
Googly eyes and pompoms
Print out this pattern and make it any size you want!
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE THEM!
1. & 2. Pin and cut the pattern on folded cream fabric
3. - 5. Trace the face, paint it beige and then paint the mouth on one piece of the fabric
(both sides if you're ambitious)
6. & 7. Stitch the two pieces together using 1/2" seam allowance and leaving a 5" opening
8. & 9. Cut 2" wide strips of brown fabric and then cut them into fringe every 1/4"
10. Glue the fringe along the tush moving toward the face of the hedgehog
11. Glue on the eye with more Fabri-fuse and paint the cheek with more Stylin
12. Stuff and stitch the 5" opening closed.