I admit it, I love adult coloring books. L-O-V-E T-H-E-M!!!! Actually, I dig almost any coloring book from My Little Pony to anything Disney. Coloring is a form of active meditation that really works. Try it and you'll see how the day just melts away. Add a glass of wine in the mix and your evening is SET. For this Ikea hack I used enlarged copies of my favorite blank pages and a few of my colored pages, but this could also be fun with the entire table covered in copies of your favorite colored pages. If you decide to tackle this project, just remember to have fun, make messes
and don't forget to Make Your Mark!
Not sure I want to put anything on top!
Terrific place for inspiration
Watch how easy it is to make here!
Simple table (I used an Ikea Lack Table)
Adult coloring book page copies (I enlarged mine)
1. Cut out your copies and figure out your layout
2. Spray the top of your image with water
3. Spray the back of your image with E-6000 Spray Adhesive
4. Carefully place your image in place
5. Blot excess moisture with a cloth
6. When dry, cut of excess with a craft knife
*Glide it along the edges for a clean finish
7. Repeat the process on all of the sides
8. & 9. Cover all 4 legs
10. Add copies of your favorite colored pages to the center
*Like a table runner
11. Coat all pieces with Americana Decoupage in gloss
12. Screw in the legs
A few of my favorite pages for you to print out