I'm all about NO SEW projects since so many of my friends out there don't have sewing machines. I love figuring out ways to make pillows (and everything else) with as much ease as possible and these rag rug pillows were such a breeze to put together. Just use my favorite glue, E-6000 Fabri-Fuse and you're good! This stuff is washable and dry cleanable AND also has stretch. Think of the possibilities. Remember, have fun, use color and don't forget to Make Your Mark!
Another colorful addition to my outdoor space
I love that they will match ANYTHING!
The perfect floor pillows......They are rugs after all!
Watch how easy it is to do here!
STUFF YOU'LL NEED
Heavy cotton fabric
1. & 2. Measure your rug and cut a piece of fabric the same size
3. Optional: Fray the edges of the fabric by pulling the end threads
4. & 5. Place the fabric on the rug and squeeze a generous line of E-6000 Fabri-Fuse around all of the edges leaving a 5" gap on one side
6. Place some books on the fabric (so that the glue is sure to get in every crevice of the rug) and let dry overnight
7. Stuff the pillow starting with the corners and edges first, then the center
8. Add more Fabri-Fuse to the opening and clip closed with metal office clips while it dries