I love the kooky, colorful side of Halloween. For me, not everything has to be old bones and tombstones! Here's a fun kid's project using old magazines, pipe cleaners and the best craft supply ever....GOOGLY EYES! I made these for season 1 of my PBS show, Make Your Mark, which now has it's own YouTube channel! Have fun this Halloween and don't forget to
Make Your Mark!
Watch how to make them here!
STUFF I USED
Americana Multi-Surface Satin paints
Needle nose pliers and wire cutters (or old scissors)
1. Roll 4" x 8" magazine pages into tubes and secure the ends with white glue
2. & 3. Roll one tube to make the head of the spider and 3 tubes to make the body of the spider
4. Hot glue a small roll and large roll together to make the body of the spider
5. Paint the bodies in different colors
6. & 7. Cut the pipe cleaners in half and glue 4 pieces on the body of the spider
8. Glue googly eyes on the heads
9. Shape the pipe cleaners for legs