I have a hundred jars in my cabinets. If you follow me, you know that I love a good jar makeover, so I save every one! You might also know that I'm kind of a hoarder. It's a trait I share with many of my crafty friends. This year I went a little Christmas crazy and turned some of my instant coffee jars into stained glass, sparkly vases and lanterns. Yup, you can either put a candle in them OR a pretty Christmas flower arrangement. My favorite part of this project was frosting the top and bottom of each jar using simple white spray paint. Have fun and don't forget to Make Your Mark!
Filled with Christmas foliage!
Filled with candles!
Watch how to make them here!
STUFF I USED
Allure Dimensional Design Adhesive Paint
Krylon White spray paint
Pinecones and ribbon
1. Lightly spray the top and bottom of each jar
2. Draw your leaves and berries with the black Allure
3. Create Evergreen sprigs with Green Allure
4. Mix Dragon's Belly Unicorn SPiT with a small amount of white glue
5. Fill in the leave design
6. Mix Molly Red Unicorn SPiT with white glue and fill in the berries
7. Use Allure Glitter in green & red to accent the Evergreen sprigs, leaves & berries
8. Coat your jars with lacquer and let dry
9. Tie a ribbon around the mouth of the jar and glue pinecones over the knot
11. & 12. Fill with either candles or Christmas flowers