I'm dying to hear what you have to say about this one!
I’m not really sure why I made this but I’m glad I did. Perhaps the purpose of making something like this is so people have something to talk about when they come over? Truth be told I like dismantling dolls and turning them in to art. Ok, I like the freaky factor, too.
1 4”X4” Metal electric box
Plastic baby head (that will fit in a 4”x4” box)
X-Acto cutting blade
1. Remove the doll head and cut off the back half so it comfortably fits in your 4”x4” box.
2. On your computer, type out tons of fortunes and print them out.
3. Cut the fortunes in strips and glue or tape them together to make one long strip.
4. Roll them up and put them aside.
5. Cut a small slit on the forehead of your baby that is large enough for the strip of fortunes to easily glide through.
6. Put the roll of fortunes in the head and poke the first fortune out of the slit.
7. Glue the baby head to the back of the box with the E-6000 and let dry.
8. Good luck! You are going to have a terrific day. At least that's what my Baby in a box says.
For this and 150 MORE projects, grab
Get yours today!