My fab assistant Julie is rocking some serious pink streaks these days and I have to say, they look amazing! She's a huge fan of the pastel goth style so I decided to UP-style a jacket for her with a fantastic "My Little Pony" illustration by Miss Jedi Flip. The jacket and her pastel goth style go together perfectly. She wasn't sure at first, but she took the jacket home right after the photo shoot! Change up the images and heck, use sequins instead of flowers.....I don't care! Just have fun, make messes and don't forget to Make Your Mark! xoxoxo
The Allure Glitter paints totally make this project sparkle!
That pink hair is amazing!
I call this "My Little Pony" couture!
See how easy it is to make here!
Stuff You'll Need
Thrift store jacket
100% white cotton fabric
*I used Metallic Violet, Metallic Rose Petal, Glitter Violet Jewel
Flat back gems
1. Print your image on the Transfer Artist Paper and then press it on white cotton fabric
2. Create a heart stencil to use as a guide for your image
3. & 4. Cut and glue your image on the back of the jacket with E-6000 Fabri-fuse
*This glue is washable and dry cleanable
5. Glue faux flowers around the image with E-6000 Glue and let dry
6. & 7. Embellish the design with Allure Dimensional Design Adhesive Paint (puff paint)
8. & 9. Add sparkly by adding rhinestones with more E-6000 Glue and a toothpick
"My Little Pastel Goth Pony" by Miss Jedi Flip
What a great blog! The photos are stunning! Love this project! With a little of my own style, I think it would be a blast to create something to show off my personality! Thanks so much for all your videos and fun shares! xoxo JenReplyDelete
Thank you Jen! Glad you're part of my posse! Have a great night.Delete
Hi, Mark, This is my first time to visit your blog. It 's wonderful. The instructions are so clearly and the photos are very beautiful.ReplyDelete
Mei, I'm so happy to see you here! Thank you for stopping by.ReplyDelete
Fantastic and new idea for all jackets lover.Designs are awesome.Thanks for sharing this blog.ReplyDelete