My fab assistant Julie is rocking some serious pink streaks these days and I have to say, they look amazing! She's a huge fan of the pastel goth style so I decided to UP-style a jacket for her with a fantastic "My Little Pony" illustration by Miss Jedi Flip. The jacket and her pastel goth style go together perfectly. She wasn't sure at first, but she took the jacket home right after the photo shoot! Change up the images and heck, use sequins instead of flowers.....I don't care! Just have fun, make messes and don't forget to Make Your Mark! xoxoxo
The Allure Glitter paints totally make this project sparkle!
That pink hair is amazing!
I call this "My Little Pony" couture!
See how easy it is to make here!
Stuff You'll Need
Thrift store jacket
100% white cotton fabric
*I used Metallic Violet, Metallic Rose Petal, Glitter Violet Jewel
Flat back gems
1. Print your image on the Transfer Artist Paper and then press it on white cotton fabric
2. Create a heart stencil to use as a guide for your image
3. & 4. Cut and glue your image on the back of the jacket with E-6000 Fabri-fuse
*This glue is washable and dry cleanable
5. Glue faux flowers around the image with E-6000 Glue and let dry
6. & 7. Embellish the design with Allure Dimensional Design Adhesive Paint (puff paint)
8. & 9. Add sparkly by adding rhinestones with more E-6000 Glue and a toothpick
"My Little Pastel Goth Pony" by Miss Jedi Flip