When my niece asked for a "grown up" Disney princess purse, I have to admit, I was stumped! A week later I had a pile of thrift store purses and Disney princess fabrics in my work space patiently waiting for it all to be magically put together. I was hoping for the mice who made Cinderella's dress to show up, but no luck. Well, a little fabric decoupage and Allure Dimensional Design Adhesive paints and we finally got there. When I look at it now, I'm thinking it could have used some rhinestones. Oh well! Have fun, make messes and don't forget to Make Your Mark! xoxo
I think it looks fantastic with Julie's pink hair!
See how it comes together here!
Stuff You'll Need
1. 2. & 3. Using a small oval pattern, cut out enough princesses as you'll need to cover your purse
4. Arrange your pieces on the bag and figure out your design
5. & 6. Coat the bag with Americana Fabric Decoupage
7. Apply the images to the bag with more fabric decoupage
8. & 9. Embellish with Allure Dimensional Design Adhesive Paints (puff paints)
*Both the Americana Fabric Decoupage and the Allure Paints are washable!
Love love love the Sweet Disney Purse you made for your Niece. She will just love it*ReplyDelete
have a great weekend Mark