Grab four dollar store frames and some E-6000 glue and make some amazing lanterns for your next dinner party! I used vintage cactus images (LOVE) but you could use any set of images you want. Why not use vintage photos of your grandparents for their next anniversary party? They would love it! Remember, have fun, have dinner parties and always
Make Your Mark!
Put a tea light inside and you have instant ambiance!
Make a couple for more impact!
Watch how to make them here!
STUFF I USED
Four 4" x 6" frames
Americana Decor Crackle Medium
Americana Decor Chalky Finish in Enchanted
Americana Decoupage in Gloss
1. Remover the glass, backing and small metal stays
2. Glue the frames in a box shape together with E-6000 Glue and let dry
3. & 4. Paint the frames with Americana Decor Crackle Medium
5. When the Crackle Medium is dry paint over it with the Americana Decor Chalky Finish with broad strokes making sure not to overwork the paint
*One thick coat should do it
6. Use the glass as a template to cut out the cactus images
7. Mist the images with water, add decoupage to the glass and carefully place them on the glass
8. Coat them with more Decoupage
9. When the images are dry, glue them inside the frames with more E-6000 Glue
Add some plants in small glass vases and you're ready for a beautiful night!