Nothing better than a Valentine that says "SQUEEZE ME!" Grab your red & pink fabric scraps, some paint and big Art Foamies heart stamps and make these gorgeous, squeezable Valentines for your loved ones. If you have a few extra, save them for the Christmas tree or your anniversary. I have a feeling these would be a hit any time of year. Remember to spread the LOVE
and always Make Your Mark!
A comfy pile of LOVE!
Watch how to make them here!
STUFF I USED
Fairfield World Squishy Foam
Art Foamies heart stamps
DecoArt Americana Acrylics in Valentine's Day colors
Red, white and cream cotton fabrics
1. & 2. Using Americana Acrylics in the colors of your choice, stamp the heart Art Foamies on pressed light cotton fabric
3. Cut out some of the hearts with pinking shears
4. Cut out 6" x 6" squares of decorative fabric
5. Stitch the hearts and trim in the center of the squares
6. Cut a larger heart from the square
7. Stitch the heart on another square leaving a 3" hole for stuffing and cut around
the stitched heart
8. Cut the Fairfield World Squishy Foam into a heart shape and stuff it into the heart
shaped pillow through the 3" hole
9. Stitch the hole closed
10. Add a ribbon loop to the top of the hear (if you want)
11. & 12. Add a line of Fabri-Fuse around the heart and glue on some sparkly sequins
Let dry and give your heart away!
Nothing like squeezing someone you love!
Love this! Cute idea.ReplyDelete