I'm all about having a colorful, Mexico/Boho inspired tree this year and these Loteria House Ornaments are going to be perfect for it! I've included all of the printouts I used AND the pattern for the house so all you have to do is print out the images, cut out some cardboard and start gluing! Try using photos of your family or pets or even vintage Christmas cards for this project. It's up to you and your amazing creativity! Remember to make a few of these ornaments for your friends...Oh, and don't forget to Make Your Mark!
Use any kind of image you want!
The Allure Glitter looks amazing on these!
Watch how I made them here!
STUFF I USED
E-6000 Spray Adhesive
Wire & Craft Bells
Allure Dimensional Design Adhesive Paint
Loteria Images (below)
Papel Picado Images (below)
1. Trace and cut the patterns in cardboard (below)
2. Score along the score lines
*This makes bending them into shape so much neater
3. Glue the pieces together
4. & 5. Cut and glue the loteria images to the sides of the house using E-6000 Spray Adhesive
6. & 7. Cut and glue the papel picado triangles to the roof and base
8. Poke a hole in the exact center of the base
9. Glue the pieces together
10. When dry, accent the edges with Allure Glitter or Gloss in matching colors
11. Attach a bell to the end of a 5" long wire and thread it through the house from the bottom
through the point on the roof
12. Bend a loop on the roof and hang
Print these for the sides of the house
Print for the roof and base of the house
Print on standard size paper
This is Awesome! I'm going to make these..Thank you!ReplyDelete
Can't wait to see yours!Delete
These are really cool! I love them and all of the possibilities!ReplyDelete
Where did you get the Frida images?ReplyDelete
There are tons available if you google Frida image. Look for high resolution and print them out to size.Delete
Where have u been all my life??? I binged watched a bunch of your videos and subscribed. Then, I frantically told my sis about your channel! Love your creativity!!!ReplyDelete
Well, I'm just happy you found me! :)Delete
This is an awesome project, easy to do and looks great. Thank youReplyDelete