I like greeting cards that do something other than just fill up a junk drawer. The recipient can actually wear the masquerade mask. This is the perfect idea for a masquerade party invite. The design was inspired by one of my favorite movies, THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO. You know, when he invites everyone to the ball so he can introduce himself as the count and seek revenge on his ex best friend who schemed to get him tossed into the Chateau d’If......I could go on and on, but you should rent the movie. You'll love it.
1 sheets of scrapbook paper that you like
1 yard of 1/4” wide ribbon
1. Trace the pattern that I’ve given you (or make your own using mine as a guide) on to the scrapbook paper and cut out.
2. Carefully score the mask part so that it folds easily and then cut out the eyes last.
3. Carefully cut out the envelope and score so that it folds easily.
4. Fold the mask and then punch a holes on the ends.
5. Cut the 1 yard of ribbon in half and string through the holes
6. Tape one side of the mask to the end of the envelope part.
7. Fold and send.
This and 150 more projects in my new book