Not sure about you, but I often need a little reminder on my desk to be more positive. The work day can be a grind and as the day progresses, I can get a bit grumpy! These affirmation stones not only look happy, but they're a colorful reminder to be a better human being. Make one for someone you love and see if it makes a difference. Remember, make messes, have fun and don't forget to
Make Your Mark! xoxox
My new favorite paper weights!
Courage is my favorite!
(Check out this LIST of words)
See how to make them here!
Stuff You'll Need
Americana Decoupage in Gloss
1. & 2. Cut large circles in book pages, clip the edges and apply to your stones with E-6000 Spray Adhesive
3. Pick out some fun Americana Acrylic Colors
4. Paint the face of the stone a light color and edge it in a contrasting color
5. & 6. Trace and fill in a heart in the center
*add shading with either black or white
7. & 8. Add flames and dots around the heart with short paint strokes and Allure
9. Add another layer of flames with another color of Allure
10. Dot around the edges in black
11. Decoupage your affirmations on the heart
12. Try different color combinations
They look amazing if you seal the entire stone with Americana Decoupage in Gloss
Love the Americana Neons!
Nothing like Allure to add some Dimension to your painted projects!