I've written letters and postcards my entire life and will never stop no matter how much I communicate with computers. It's a habit I'm happy to have. Everyone loves getting something fun in the mail, right? So much better than all of those grocery store fliers and AAA offers. These watercolor postcards also double as little works of art that everyone you know will enjoy receiving. I guarantee you'll see them on your mom's fridge next time you visit! Remember to make art, send real mail and always Make Your Mark!
Too pretty to send?
Keeping in touch!
I printed the back of the postcard first and then the images to paint
WATCH THE MAGIC HERE!
STUFF I USED
1. & 2. Remove the back plug on the water brush and fill with water
3. & 4. Pour the water in a small container and mix in a few drops of Unicorn SPiT
5. & 6. Stir and fill the water brush
*DO NOT REMOVE THE BRUSH CAP
7. Carefully plug the end of the waterbrush
8. Make an entire set with each color of Unicorn SPiT!
9. & 10. Copy your favorite coloring book pages onto watercolor paper and cut into postcards
11. & 12. Start watercoloring!
OPTIONAL: You can print one side of the watercolor paper with my postcard template and the other side with your coloring book pattern