Summer is just around the corner and if you're anything like me, you'll be running around in flip flops every moment you possibly can! It's just too hot to wear socks when it's hot outside. As much as I love flip flops, they keep you the same height God made you......and for me, that's just not very tall. Fortunately this tutorial will help all the height-challenged-flip-flop-wearers gain an inch or two and still be comfortable. It's so easy, too! All you'll need is a little E-6000 to tackle the job.
They look just like a sherbet ice-cream sandwich!
Here's the step-by-step tutorial
3 pairs of flip flops in the exact same size and style
Something very heavy to place on top
1. Decide how you are going to layer your flip flops
2. Remove the straps from the 2nd and 3rd pair with scissors
3. Using a generous amount of E-6000 glue, adhere the middle flip flop to the underside of the top flip flop with the straps
4. Glue the bottom flip flop to the underside of the middle flip flop
5. Place a heavy object on top. I used a dictionary, but you might want to use something even heavier.
6. Let them dry overnight and you're done!