Everyone needs a little sparkle in their wardrobe, don't you think? Sometimes you want to dress up a casual outfit without totally going for a runway look. This sequin t-shirt is the perfect way to feel flashy and casual all at the same time! The best part about it is that it's a NO-SEW project! I used my new favorite product from E-6000 called Fabri-Fuse. You're going to love how simple this project is to make. Oh, and special thanks to my niece, Ani, for modeling for me. I was going to wear it, but thought it looked much better on her.
Make it casual with a sweatshirt and skirt!
Here's the how-to video
1 yard of stretch sequin fabric
1 black t-shirt
Large sheet of paper OR large newspaper
Fabric crayon or chalk
1. Lay your shirt flat
2. Place the paper over it
3. With your crayon, rub the shape of the shirt on the paper making sure not to move the paper or shirt underneath
4. Trace around the rubbing with a marker and cut out your pattern
5. Place the pattern on the shirt to make sure it's perfect
6. Pin the pattern to the sequin fabric and carefully cut it out
7. Place the sequin fabric on top of the shirt exactly where you want it placed
8. Grab your E-6000 Fabri-Fuse
9. Carefully glue all the edges of the sequin fabric to the shirt using a thin bead of Fabri-Fuse
10. Let dry flat overnight and you're ready to rock!