Need a quick Mom's Day gift? How about making some of these personalize, no sew appliqué hand towels. I used some fun printed cotton fabric and the new Stitch Less glue from E-6000! It's easy and you can apply this technique to t-shirts or pillow cases, whatever you want.
I love this Frida Kahlo printed fabric
The perfect way to brighten a kitchen!
Here's the video tutorial
1. Pick fabrics you like with fun prints
2. Carefully cut out the shapes and patterns
3. Apply a thin coat of the E-6000 Stitch Less glue with a paintbrush to the back of the cut outs
4. Place them on your towels exactly where you want them
5. Iron the cut outs in place and you're done!