With the help of GraphicStock.com I was able to print out some terrific holiday images and turn them into fun card stock Christmas ornaments! You can make these with family photos, different colors of card stock or old holiday cards. Once you get the hang of it, it's addicting! Head over to GraphicStock.com for a free 7 day trial and download tons of images that you can use for the holidays...Seriously, TONS of fantastic images for every occasion!
Have fun! xoxo, Mark
See how I made them here!
Print this on 8 1/2" x 11" card stock
OR head to GraphicStock.com and pick some others!
Holiday print out on card stock
8” medium gage wire
Needle nose pliers
2 beads, 2 large sequins
1 drinking straw
Large safety pin or needle
10” of ribbon
1. Trim your print out to 6" x 11" making sure the image falls at the 3" mark
2. Cut 6” x 3/4” wide strips as you see in the photo. You will need 16 strips so save the extra pieces for filler
3. With your safety pin, poke a hole on each end of each strip 1/4” up from the edge and right in the center
4. Poke a hole in the center of the large sequins if you need to
5. Cut the straw to 3"
6. Bend a loop in the end of the wire
7. Add a bead and then a sequin
8. Line your strips in a stack in order
9. Starting at the top of the stack, thread them on the wire FACE DOWN toward the sequin
10. Add the straw
11. Starting from the strip that touches the sequin, thread each strip on the wire one by one
12. Add a sequin, then a bead, clip and bend a loop in the wire.
Hang on a ribbon and you're done!