Y'all know how much I love a jar makeover.....NOT a mason jar makeover, but a plain ole pasta, jam, pickle jar makeover. A little bit of paint and some fancy knobs and you have something pretty to fancy-up your kitchen or vanity. I grabbed these crystal knobs on Amazon for a song....Definitely check out the selection for your next jar project. Remember, have fun, recycle and don't forget to
Make Your Mark!
Try different color schemes!
Watch the short video here!
Stuff You'll Need
Krylon Spray Paint in Black and Mambo Pink
Flower printout *from your computer
1. - 3. Spray the jar black and the lid in Mambo Pink and let dry
4. Print out the flowers and cut to the size you want
*You can print these on your home computer
5. Mist the front of the image with water and spray the E-6000 Spray Adhesive on the back of the cut out image
6. Carefully adhere to the jar
7. & 8. When the flowers are dry, edge them with the Allure in Silver Glitter
9. Glue the crystal knob in the center of the lid and let dry
Fill with anything!
I love this idea. This project looks so refreshing amidst all of the other types of spray painted glass jars/vases floating in the blogosphere.ReplyDelete
What a great idea! Love your color choices, too. I'm so tired of Mason jar makeovers, and this fits the bill! Thanks for the great tutorial and video. Love your creativity!ReplyDelete
Glad you like it Esther!Delete
I love this idea and I wanted to try to do it on my own but what kind of print outs to you use?ReplyDelete