I've been wanting to make this project for a year, but after discovering that new closet doors cost more than I wanted to spend, I put the project on hold. As luck would have it, I spotted a set of almost new doors at a garage sale a month later for $20 and my new room divider project was back on the to-do list. If you want to add some impact to a room without painting an entire wall OR if you want to separate a large space, this project is for you! Heck, if you want to hide a pile of dirty clothes in style, you might consider making this! When you're tired of it, you can easily fold it up or move it somewhere else. Remember to check out garage sales, paint everything and always Make Your Mark!
Watch the video here!
STUFF I USED
Set of closet doors
Americana Decor Metallics in Champagne
Americana Decor Fleur Medallion Stencil
Americana Decor Chalky Finish in Victorian and Estate
1. Paint the doors in Victorian and let dry
2. Spread a thin layer of Estate on a paper plate or tray
3. & 4. Dab a crumpled plastic bag in the Estate and stamp it on the doors
5. Stencil your pattern with the Fleur Medallion stencil using a cosmetic sponge
6. Repeat your stencil until you're happy with the design